Enjoy a 30-minute airboat tour of the Florida Everglades. Get a unique view of this natural wonder and visit exhibit areas where you can interact with local and exotic wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a compact, informative 30-minute airboat ride, with photo opportunities
- Catch a glimpse of endangered wildlife
- Get to touch a baby alligator in the reptile exhibit
- Reptile Exhibit entrance featuring "Hold a Baby Alligator"
- 30 minute guided air boat tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
1006 N. U.S. Highway 27 Weston, Florida 33327. The office is located west of Fort Lauderdale on Highway 27, north of Interstate 75.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate 7 days a week starting just after 9 a.m. and continuing every 20-30 minutes throughout the day until 3:30 p.m. with a final airboat adventure departing at 5 p.m. when the exhibit areas close.
- Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.