Float down narrow lakes and creeks and even through incredible mangrove tunnels as you keep an eye out for a variety of unique birds, fish, and reptiles. Experience the mangrove jungle of Everglades National Park from your kayak seat on this eco-tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy an easy, eco-friendly kayaking experience in stable "sit-on-top" kayaks
- See a variety of flora and fauna in Florida's beautiful Everglades National Park
- Float through this unique ecosystem on creeks, lakes, and through mangrove jungles
- Florida Master Naturalist guide, certified by the National Park and licensed by the US Coast Guard
- Food and beverages
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Everglades Chamber of Commerce Welcome Center Hwy 41/Hwy 29 Everglades City, Florida USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please dress for the weather and bring any sun protection that you feel is necessary.
- No previous kayaking experience required.