Discover the stunning lakes and mountains of Cumbria on a 3-day tour of the Lake District and the border lands of Scotland and England. On this excursion from Edinburgh you’ll visit the Standing Stones of Castlerigg, Aira Force Waterfall and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- Be sure to bring waterproof clothing and comfortable footwear
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items