Expect to get shivers on a tour of the haunted sites of Edinburgh and visit the Greyfriars Kirkyard and Edinburgh Vaults. Learn about the dog that cocked his leg where rotting corpses lay and hear stories about notorious criminals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Starting times 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the haunted streets of Edinburgh on a spooky walking tour
- Learn the legend of Greyfriars Bobby at the Greyfriars Kirkyard
- Hear stories about notorious criminals, such as Burke and Hare
- Visit to Greyfriars Kirkyard and the Edinburgh (South Bridge) Vaults
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear sturdy footwear
- This tour is not suitable for those under 16 years old or of a nervous disposition
- Entrance to the vaults is by a 2-foot-tall step. May not be suitable for those with limited mobility.