Experience Dubrovnik from a unique perspective, and get away from the city and beat the heat on a fun sea adventure. Explore the coastline around Dubrovnik’s old town, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves on a guided sea kayak tour. No experience is required!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Select the tour duration best suited to your abilities: the 2.5-hour tour (4.5 kilometers), or the 3-hour tour (7.5 kilometers)
- No experience is necessary
- An outdoor shower (cold water) is available on-site at the start point. There are unfortunately no changing booths. There are public toilets 5 minutes walk from the start point
- Please note that this activity is dependent on the weather conditions. The tour operator reserve the right to alter the route or cancel the tour
- 2 person kayaks are used by default. Individual travelers will be paired up with other individuals. If a pairing cannot be made, the individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak
- Single kayaks are only used in case a guest cannot be paired up
- The use of snorkel mouthpieces has been temporarily suspended for anyone not vaccinated
- A choice of 3 snack options is included in the 3-hour tour, a fresh fruit snack is included in the 2.5-hour tour
- All guests are required to have minimum swimming skills