Trek the coastal paths of the Howth Peninsula on this 4-hour walking tour. Follow your experienced adventure guide along the cliffs and through the woodlands of this area, stopping at scenic overlooks and areas of spectacular natural beauty.
Incredible Tour Guides
2020 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Let’s celebrate the local experiences sparking travel’s comeback. Learn more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 4 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience a 4-hour walking tour of the landscape of Howth
- Learn about the history, legends and culture of the area
- Admire wonderful deciduous woodland, the UNESCO Biosphere and protected Heaths
- Enjoy a rewarding hike in any weather
- Observe local wildlife, including porpoises and dolphins, seals, raptors, heron, cormorant and curlew
- Explore the nooks and crannies, coves and caves of the Cliffs
- Stop to rest and take photos at scenic viewpoints
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Assemble to leave at 11.00 AM at the Tourism Kiosk on Harbour road, 5 minutes walk from the Dart Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Minimum age is 12 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable and sturdy footwear is required.
- Please note: trails can be soft, even wet, and are generally not paved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.