There’s something for everyone at the 4,500 square meter Snow Park, offering countless hours of exhilarating entertainment options, including Bobsledding, Tubing Run, Snow Bumpers, Climbing Wall, Zorb Ball (Giant Snowball), and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Ski Dubai is located at the Mall Of the Emirates. Access is through the Mall of the Emirates, west side parking area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Snow Classic grants access to the thrilling rides and activities within the Snow Park, but does not include skiing. To ski, you need to book the Ski Slope pass
- The Penguin March is scheduled 3-4 times per day, and the timings change according to the season
- Make sure you bring a valid ID card: entrance is only possible with a valid ID card or passport
- The minimum age for this activity is 2 years
- * Please be informed that the last entry timing for Monday - Thursday is 9:30 PM while for Friday - Sunday it is 10:30 PM