Discover Thailand's unparalleled natural beauty and cool off on Thailand’s highest peak in the scenic Doi Inthanon National Park. Hike through lush green forest and visit a local hill tribe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels and accommodations within the Chiang Mai city area
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must bring your passport on this trip
- Please dress conservatively (knees and shoulders covered) as you will be visiting sacred places
- Daytime temperatures can be surprisingly cold, so bring a sweater or jacket
- Please indicate if you are vegetarian or allergic to any kind of food
- The tour is suitable for all ages and experience levels
- Timing is flexible
- There is a lot of driving, but as it is a private tour stops can be accommodated