Get panoramic views of the mountains of northern Thailand on a full-day tour to Doi Inthanon National Park. Visit a local market of the Hmong hill tribe and explore the villages of the Karen people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- In the lobby of your hotel in Chiang Mai (within 6km from the 3 Kings Monument)
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A child rate is available for children aged 3 to 9 years old. Please advise on booking
- Please wear light, comfortable clothes (a hat and sweater are recommended)
- The voucher is only valid on the date specified
- There is an additional charge for hotel pick-up outside the city center (per booking: ฿500 each way for 6-15km from the center; ฿1,000 each way for 16-30km from the center)