Ride in a helicopter and enjoy a scenic flight over Litchfield National Park. Marvel at the park's stunning attractions like the Lost City, Wangi Falls, Tolmer Falls, and Sandy Creek Falls from above.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Marvel at the park's cascading waterfalls
- Explore the Lost City from above
- Enjoy scenic views of the park from a helicopter
- 1-hour helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
534 Tiger Brennan Drive, Charles Darwin National Park NT 0820Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage must be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee.
- Maximum single seat payload of 130-kilograms. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130-kilograms are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on the day of travel.
- The local operator will contact you with the exact flight time once booked. This may be changed to best accommodate your preferences.
- Tours and aircraft substitutions are subject to management and/or pilot discretion, weather, air-traffic control, and availability.