Visit the royal castles of Frederiksborg and Kronborg, and Denmark’s old capital of Roskilde on an 8.5-hour minibus tour from Copenhagen. Enjoy the scenic landscape of North Sealand, and the history of the Vikings at the Viking Ship Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Wait outside the entrance of your hotel, and look for a white minibus. Do not worry if the driver is delayed as this is a result of morning traffic.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The trip involves steep stairs and considerable walking
- The tours are done in small groups of maximum of 16 people
- Tours are semi-guided meaning that the guide will drive you to each site and provide all the background information that you need. The guide will walk you around Roskilde Cathedral and Kronborg Castle. At the other sites, you walk around at your own pace
- Audio guides are available at Frederiksborg Palace and you can, of course, ask the driver any questions you like. All guides are local academics with a very solid knowledge of the country and its history as well as the details of the sites
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suited for people with mobility problems due to many steep stairs and long walking distances
- Please contact the tour operator after booking to confirm pick-up
- Pick-ups are offered from most city center hotels. Upon booking, send through your hotel details and request a pick-up