Join a walking tour of some of Chicago’s greatest hits: incredible architecture both old and new, delicious local treats, a uniquely Chicago transit ride, stunning river views, and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Marvel at the stunning Chicago skyline and discover why Chicago’s architecture is among the best in the world
- Get around The Loop like a local: at street level, underground, elevated rails, or perhaps even on the water
- Enjoy a couple of classic made-in-Chicago snacks like Chicago-style popcorn and homemade chocolate
- Immerse yourself in the best of Chicago culture and discover why Chicago’s art, food scene and architecture is one of a kind
- Feel the energy and buzz in one of Chicago’s beautiful lakefront parks and get that photo-op at the world-famous Bean
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Popcorn tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Water taxi or "L" ticket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Chicago Theatre (underneath the marquee), 175 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60601Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress comfortably and casually in weather-appropriate attire. Wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.