Visit the spooky underbelly of Charleston with a 90-minute tour of the Holy City's haunted historic district. Explore one of the region's oldest graveyards, the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, to unravel a history of voodoo, piracy, and superstition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the Holy City's streets, cemeteries, back alleyways, and churches
- Visit the Provost Dungeon and learn about the pirates of Charleston
- Hear chilling stories of ghosts, haunted houses, voodoo, and low country superstitions
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
18 Anson Street, Charleston, SC 29401Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All customers must provide a cell phone number with their reservation. Failing that, they must provide a name of their hotel in case they need to be reached.
- Customers must call and confirm reservations 24 hours in advance.