This route offers breathtaking views of the City, West Coast, Robben Island, spectacular rock formations, Twelve Apostles, False Bay and surrounding mountains covering all sides of Table Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be collected from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl/CBD area or immediate surrounds, at a time confirmed by the local supplier.
- Take in spectacular views of the city, Robben Island and beyond on a clear day as you ascend Table Mountain
- Look through the India Venster (Afrikaans for "Window") and be wowed by the view
- Enjoy the views covering all of Table Mountain
- Snacks and water on the hike
- All transport to and from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl or CBD area
- Services of your qualified experienced mountain guide
- One way cableway ticket (down)
- If the Table Mountain Cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, there will be an extra charge of R200 per person for the guide to hike down with the guests
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This is a strenuous hike and is only suitable for people who are relatively fit.
- For those with extreme height phobias, this may not be the hike for you. Kasteelspoort (12 Apostles) hike, Platteklip Gorge, or Skeleton Gorge hike are recommended as alternatives. All of these hikes end at the Upper Cableway where you will take the cableway down.