Tick another one off your bucket list, and swim with Whale Sharks off the coast of Cancun. Whale sharks can be up to 12 meters long, but don't worry, they're totally harmless. Come up close to the biggest fish in the world... it's unforgettable!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel. If you’re staying in an Airbnb, the local partner will arrange a nearby pickup point.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- See whale sharks with a company that's been around almost a decade
- Enjoy knowing that you're 100% guaranteed to swim with the biggest fish in the world
- Go with professional naturalist guides who speak your language
- Enjoy the feeling of being in a small group of no more than 10 people
- Look out for dolphins playing and sea turtles swimming
- Comfortable transportation (Club Wagon or Suburban with AC)
- Professional bilingual guide (biologist or naturalist)
- Lunch and soft beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Environmental tax and dock use ($10 USD in cash per person payable on the day of your activity)
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes such as a long sleeve cotton shirt, long cotton pants and an impermeable jacket.
- The use of sunscreen is limited in order to protect the whale shark and the water from pollution.
- It is recommended to take some medication in order to avoid seasickness.