Visit San Antonio de Areco on a full-day tour from Buenos Aires. Tour the village, visit an estancia, enjoy a BBQ lunch, and see a folklore show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from hotels located in Palermo, Recoleta, San Nicolas, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Monserrat, and Retiro. Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats are available if requested at the time of booking
- Tours may be conducted by a multi-lingual guide
- Small-group tours are limited to 15 people
- Vegetarian, vegan, halal, kosher, lactose-free, gluten-free, and celiac lunch options are available; please advise when booking if required