Discover the birthplace of tango and its bohemian, artistic and multicultural history. Uncover the mysteries of this neighborhood with a knowledgeable local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you on the corner of Caminito and Magallanes Street. Look out for the orange T-shirt. Address: Magallanes 808, C1166ACA CABA, ArgentinaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour will still take place even if it rains