Skip the line at Budapest's world-famous thermal spring spa, Széchenyi Bath. Choose from a weekday or weekend ticket to the elegant spa. The largest thermal spring bath complex in Europe, it comprises 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Budapest
- Enjoy fast and easy skip-the-line spa entrance at a separate welcome desk
- Experience Budapest’s largest thermal spring bath complex
- Take advantage of the spa’s 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools
- Benefit from a spa package that includes slippers, shower cap, and shower gel
- Whole-day cabin/locker usage included in price
- 3-course gourmet menu (if option selected)
- Swimming cap
- Shower Gel (100ml)
- Bottle of mineral water (500ml)
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Swimming cap
Know before you go
- The facility closes at 10:00 PM but you must arrive before 6:00 PM. Your ticket is valid only for one time entry.
- Christmas opening hours: Christmas eve 9:00 AM-1:00 PM (spa closes at 2:00 PM); Christmas day 10:00 AM-5:00 PM (spa closes at 6:00 PM), New Year's Eve 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (spa closes at 6:00 PM) and January 1st - opens from 10:00 AM.