See the sights of Budapest at your own pace with a ticket for the hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus. Drive past the Parliament Building, Buda Castle and Chain Bridge. Discover the Citadel and Jewish Synagogue. Add on an optional boat cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Yellow Route runs from 9 AM - 4 PM, every 30 minutes. The full loop lasts 1 hour and 20 minutes. The yellow route is seasonal and operates until November 1st
- The boat tour operates daily from the end of March until the beginning of November. Some of the cruises stop at Margaret Island, please check the timetable upon arrival
- Each boat tour requires a minimum of 10 passengers
- Red Route runs from 9 AM - 4 PM, every 30 minutes. Currently, the tour only has 1 departure a day at 10:30 AM due to Covid. The full loop lasts 2 hours and 20 minutes
- The Boat Tour runs from 10 AM - 9:30 PM, every hour. Due to Covid, it may not always be running or times may vary - check locally for the latest information. The duration is 1 hour. Meeting point - Marcius 15 Square, dock number 8A under Elisabeth Bridge