Enjoy a half-day trip from Bucharest and explore 2 of Romania's most fascinating attractions. Admire the unique architectural style of the stunning Mogosoaia Palace, then discover the final resting place of Dracula at the beautiful Snagov Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Bucharest.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please note that if pick-up is not available from your accommodation you may be asked to go to a convenient meeting point
- This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. If the number is not reachable the tour operator will get in touch with you to offer alternatives