Be swept away by the magnificence of Transylvania and its magical places on this small group day trip from Bucharest. Enjoy a guided tour of Bran Castle (nicknamed Dracula's Castle), the medieval town of Brasov and Peles Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from one of the listed meeting points in central Bucharest. If your accommodation is not on the list, please contact the activity provider. The activity provider will then inform you of a meeting point and time one day before the tour. Pick-up starts 15-20 minutes before.
- Small group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- From April 16 to September 30 2023 Peles Castle will be closed on Mondays. You will spend more time at Bran Castle and Brasov
- From September 30 2023 till 14 of April 2024 Peles Castle will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. You will spend more time at Bran Castle and Brasov
- From 12 of February 2024 till 25 of February 2024 Peles castle will be closed for maintenance.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your guide will assist you with purchasing the entrance tickets (50 RON for Peles Castle, standard ground floor exhibition, 65 RON for Bran Castle)
- This tour is not suitable for people with heart problems or other medical conditions such as car sickness
- Free carry on (40x30x20cm) or trolley bag (55x40x23cm) on board with weight up to 5kg per guest/person. Suitcases over 5kg are extra charged with 20 euros per suitcase. Company or staff involved in the activity are not responsible for any of the guests belongings