Glide through the streets of historic Brescia with our half-day segway tour. Take in stunning sights and ancient ruins, learning along the way from your helpful guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a tour of Brescia with a difference – by segway!
- Take control, with a 30-minute training session to learn the ropes of riding a segway
- See the great ruins of the Roman Theater and the Capitoline Temple
- Marvel at the XVI century buildings – and so much more
- 2.5 hours of Segway PT rental
- 30-minute orientation
- Guided tour
- Ponchos, in case of rain
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Parking lot “Caserma Goito” at via Spalto San MarcoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to have a driver’s license for this activity
- Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women