Retrace the steps of famous Spanish footballers on their home turf with a tour of Athletic Club’s San Mamés Museum and Stadium in Bilbao.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Basque
- Spanish, Basque, English
- Enjoy a guided tour of the San Mamés stadium, known as The Cathedral of Football
- Experience an interactive and innovative journey through the different thematic areas of the Athletic Club Museum
- Visit the club's home changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, and sit in the dugout
- Immerse yourself in a truly unique football experience
- Museum entrance
- 45-minute guided tour of the San Mamés Stadium
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
San Mamés Stadium, between the gates 19 and 20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the museum closes at 7 PM in winter (November-February) and at 8 PM in summer (March-October).
- Please, note your selected tour time is subject to availability so should be considered a reference.
- The guided tour of San Mamés runs every hour from 10:30 AM and the maximum number of people per tour/visit is 8 people.
- Schedule and visits subject to modifications on match days, behind closed doors training, or other events in San Mamés.