Embark on a 2-hour tour of the historic Berlin-Tempelhof airport building with explanations about its peculiar history and architecture. Have a look at the remnants of Nazi architecture, and discover the importance of Tempelhof throughout history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid null
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Take a look behind the scenes at one of the most spectacular buildings in Europe
- Learn all about the former airport's varied history and how it was used throughout different periods in the 20th century
- Hear about the building's current uses and discover when the last plane took off from the Tempelhof airport runaway
- Guided tour
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour is commissioned by the State of Berlin, and is provided by the Tempelhof Projekt GmbH. While inside, all rules and regulations specific to the airport building apply.
- The organizer reserves the right to make minor changes to the tour.
- Some areas of the building are not accessible.