Explore Berlin with a 48-hour, 72-hour, 4-day, 5-day, or 6-day Berlin WelcomeCard. Ride public transport in the ABC zones, including Schönefeld Airport, receive discounts of up to 50% with over 200 partners, and benefit from the pocket travel guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 2 days
- Instant confirmation
- English, German
- Explore Berlin with Berlin WelcomeCard valid from 48 hours to 6 days
- Travel in Berlin ABC (including both Schönefeld and Tegel Airport as well as Potsdam and Sachsenhausen Memorial) on public transport
- Find useful insider tips and tour suggestions as well as a map in your pocket travel guide
- Visit sights of interest such as AquaDom & Sealife Berlin, Madame Tussauds, and the TV Tower
- Enjoy discounts of 25-50% at over 200 tourist and cultural highlights
- Public transportation in fare zones Berlin ABC
- English and German pocket travel guide with map
- Discounts at more than 200 sights and attractions
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Berlin-Brandenburg (BER) Airport Terminal 1 Welcome Center/Tourist Info, Level E0 Daily 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Main Station) Ground Floor / Entrance Europaplatz Daily 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM Brandenburger Tor (Brandenburg Gate) Pariser Platz / South Wing Daily 9:30 AM– 7:00 PM (Nov – Mar 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Only the person whose name is shown on the voucher can redeem it. An ID document is required.
- Stamp your ticket at a ticket validation machine before taking public transport or taking advantage of any of the offers included. Please note the Berlin WelcomeCard is not valid without a stamp. Validation machines are located at every U-Bahn and S-Bahn station, and on trams and buses.
- Up to 3 children between the ages of 6 and 14 can travel free on their parents’ ticket or when accompanying an adult. Accompanied children under 6 years travel free.
- Berlin fare zones A, B and C for which you will need an appropriate travel ticket to use the transport service (bus & rail, tram). Zone A comprises the inner city of Berlin up to and including the S-Bahn Ring. Zone B is located outside the S-Bahn Ring up to the city limits. Zone C is the area around Berlin.
- Please note that GetYourGuide Gift Codes can not be applied to this product