Benefit of the included shuttle bus and visit Park Güell, one of Gaudí’s major works in Barcelona. Take in spectacular views of Barcelona and explore this stunning green space that’s surrounded by modernist architecture.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore Park Güell at your own pace and stay as long as you like
- Take a walk up the colorful Dragon Stairway and pay a visit to "el drac"
- Visit the Hypostyle Room, Nature Square, and other amazing areas
- Save yourself the hassle of printing and queueing, just show your mobil voucher at the entrance
- Admission to the monumental zone of Park Güell
- Free admission to the Casa del Guarda (although due to limited space it cannot be guaranteed you will be able to enter)
- Bus Güell shuttle service between Alfons X metro station and the park
- Booking and handling fee
- Admission to the Gaudí House Museum (available to book as a separate product on GetYourGuide)
- A live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The entrance at Monumental Zone of Park Güell at Carrer d'Olot, 2, 08024 Barcelona. Your ticket includes Bus Güell, a shuttle service that will take you directly from the Alfons X metro station (L4) to Park Güell (the journey takes 15 minutes). Park Güell can also be reached via metro at Vallcarca or Lesseps Metro Stations. Please note it can take up to 20 minutes walking uphill to reach the closest entrance from the metro stations on Sant Josep de la Muntanya Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The GetYourGuide voucher is not your ticket and you cannot use it to access the park. You will receive the official ticket in a separate email sent directly by the local partner (please check your spam folder). In case you do not receive an official entrance ticket from Park Guell, please show the booking number on the right top side of your voucher on the door to get in
- This is not a guided tour but a ticket-only admission to Parc Güell
- If the time slot you have chosen is not available, you will be assigned a new time within an hour of your original choice
- The park will close at 9:30 PM May 4 to September 6; at 8:00 PM September 7 to October 24 and March 29 to May 3; and at 6:15 PM October 25 to March 28
- Once issued, tickets cannot be modified (date and time)
- Best time to visit is early in the morning or late in the afternoon
- The Plaça de la Natura (Greek Theater) and the Hypostyle Hall are partially closed due to renovation works. This will partially affect your access