Discover Casa Batlló, one of Gaudí’s masterpieces, in an immersive experience. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage site with a virtual reality smart guide while learning about an architecture and design legend.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn about one of the jewels of the ‘Modernisme’ art movement in an interactive way
- Immerse yourself in Gaudí’s world with a 45-minute augmented reality video guide
- Adapt the tour to your needs with a choice of 11 languages
- Take a peek at the Noble Floor, where the Battló family lived
- Choose the package you wish with Blue, Silver and Gold tickets available
- Entrance ticket to Casa Batlló
- 45-minute augmented reality video guide available in 11 languages
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher at the Casa Batlló ticket office located in Passeig de Gràcia, 43. The nearest metro station is Passeig de Gràcia (L2, L3, and L4), or take the RENFE train to Passeig de Gràcia Station, the FGC train to Provença Station, or the following buses: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24, 28.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Casa Batlló is open daily from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The last entrance time is at 8:00 PM.
- On days when there is a special event, Casa Batlló closes at 2:00 PM
- There is a checkroom where you can store luggage and strollers