Explore the iconic attractions in Bangkok on a guided tour. Visit the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, and local markets, ride a boat to Wat Arun, and have the option to visit Wat Pho.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Bangkok.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
- High-heeled shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings