Explore must-visit iconic attractions in Bangkok by visiting the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple and the options for Wat Pho, local markets and Wat Arun. Enjoy this exclusive private trip with an experienced local tour guide in just half a day!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 3 - 5 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bangkok.
- Visit Bangkok’s must-see attractions with tickets to the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho and Wat Arun
- Enjoy a complete private experience with your very own local tour guide
- Marvel at the Grand Palace, once the home of the Kings of Siam and now a place of worship and big ceremonies
- Explore the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and admire the brightly colored buildings, golden spires and glittering mosaics
- Admire the beauty of the Reclining Buddha and learn the history of Wat Pho, the oldest and largest temple complex in Bangkok
- See Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, to admire its pagoda, colorful porcelain tiles, bell tower and giant statues
- Roundtrip Bangkok Hotel Transfer
- Admission fees to the Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple of 500 THB
- Admission fee to Wat Pho of 100 THB (if option selected)
- Admission fee to Wat Arun of 100 THB (if option selected)
- Professional licensed guide
- Drinking water
- Cold towel
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for the guide, optional
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- High-heeled shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Participants on this tour should note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees or strapless-heel shoes.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect.
- Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings.
- Restroom facilities are available.