Discover the wide delta of the river Rhône and its surprising wildlife: from white horses to pink flamingos. Enjoy strolling along the beaches of Saintes Maries de la Mer and explore the medieval town of Aigues Mortes, among rice fields and salt pans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date