Enjoy a day of contrasts as you discover the best of Auckland’s city, beaches, and rainforests on a fully-guided small group day, including a kiwi-style afternoon tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland accommodation. Contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up location and time, which will be 30 minutes earlier than the tour start time.
- Discover Auckland's highlights including Queen Street, the CBD, Auckland University, the Domain, and the Harbour Bridge
- Visit the North Shore and Mt Victoria for incredible views looking back to the city
- Spend the afternoon strolling easy bush tracks in Waitakere Ranges’ lush rainforest to view native palms, giant tree ferns and an ancient kauri tree
- Walk on soft, black sand on one of Auckland's awe-inspiring beaches
- Visit the Arataki Visitors Centre with breathtaking views and Maori carvings
- Pick-up and drop off at central Auckland hotels
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- 3-hour guided city tour in the morning
- Experienced local guide
- Informative and entertaining commentary in English
- Visit to Arataki Visitor Centre
- Guided rainforest walk
- Visit to a black sand beach
- Kiwi'-style afternoon tea (biscuits and tea/coffee or juice)
- Lunch (available to purchase — cash only)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch or there will be an opportunity to purchase lunch (at own expense, cash required).
- This is small-group tour with a dedicated guide and a maximum of 10 guests.
- If you are booking the tour within 2 hours of departure, please call the local operator immediately after booking via the phone number provided on your voucher to confirm your pick-up details.
- Pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland hotels by and starts 30-minutes prior to tour start time.