Explore the Acropolis at your own pace along with a self-guided audio tour. Receive your ticket in an e-mail, skip the long ticket lines, and visit one of the world's most famous monuments.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Optional audio guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Go directly to the south entrance of the Acropolis and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This ticket is for travelers over 25 years. The reduced-price tickets are not available online
- Infants aged 0-5, and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site. Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth.
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission:4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM). For the rest months, please note that the opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted 1 hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit.
- The above operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting.
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for walking on uneven & slippery surfaces
- For security reasons, the Baggage and Stroller Check-in service doesn't accept large luggage