Learn what it takes to produce a cup of delicious coffee from growing the bean to the brew. Tour the farm and taste the coffee that was grown in its fields.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Aquiares Church, Aquiares Coffee and Community, Cafetalera Aquiares (Google Maps, Waze)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 15 people per booking is required
- Tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at the time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.