Lake Atitlan is considered one of the wonders of the world, appreciated for its amazing volcano landscape and the Mayan villages around it. Benefit from a pickup from your hotel and enjoy a visit to the town of Santiago Atitlán by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 10 hours
- Starting time 7:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please select a pickup point from the list.
- Visit the most wonderful lake of the Latin America and assorted as one of the wonders of the world.
- Enjoy the magnificent view of the volcanoes: Toliman, San Pedro and Atitlan
- Explore Lake Atitlan and Feel the cultural experience of keep in touch with the Tzutuhil culture
- Learn about Santiago Atitlán that is the most ancient cultural village
- Pickup from select points
- Public boat round trip from Panajachel to Santiago Atitlan
- Bilingual guide
- Meals not mentioned
- Optional Gratuities
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: during holy week (April 17–21, 2019) the hotel pickup service is not available, and you will be requested to arrive at the meeting point where you will be picked up. Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time of the tour. The meeting points are at: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel and Soleil Hotel.
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German, and Italian-speaking tours are possible, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local provider to arrange