Kayak through Weerribben-Wieden National Park, the largest contiguous low peat bog area in Northwest Europe. Then head to the picturesque village of Giethoorn and boat along its peaceful canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is offered anywhere in the (Greater) Amsterdam region. Pickup time is around 9:30 am, but depends on your location. The exact pickup time will be communicated to you via WhatsApp, SMS or email, by 6:00 PM the day before your tour.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At 9:25 am meet your guide at the taxi-stand on the water-facing side of Amsterdam Central Station (IJ-zijde, K+R West). The guide will carry a white flag with the local partner's name in blue. The vehicle departs at 9:30 am sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The kayaking route takes 1.5 - 2-hours so be prepared for plenty of paddling
- You must be able to swim to participate in this tour
- Please share your hotel address on purchase