Go on a private day trip to the Delta Works, a large flood protection system known as one of the seven modern wonders of the world. Visit the artificial island of Neeltje Jans and discover how the Dutch keep the ocean at bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Your private guide can pick you up from any hotel in The Netherlands.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date