From Amsterdam a 45-minute ride will take you to the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof. Before enjoying a guided tour of the park, see the breathtaking views of the flower fields (in season). Enjoy some free time in the park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Discover Keukenhof, the largest flower garden in the world
- Marvel at the massive carpets of tulips in the Lisse area of the Netherlands
- Feast your eyes on the millions of colorful flowering bulbs
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned single-decker coach
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.