Discover Amsterdam at your own pace and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all trams, buses, ferries and the metro (day and night) for the number of days that suits your schedule the best.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please collect your chip card at any of the following locations: GVB Service & Tickets Centraal Station (the white building opposite the main building behind the tram stops): Monday-Sunday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Sation Bijlmer: Monday-Friday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam Station Noord (North): Monday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Station Zuid (South): Monday-Friday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free on the public transport system in Amsterdam
- For children above 4-11 years, there is a 24-hour ticket available. If you need a ticket for children which is valid for more than 24 hours, it is suggested that you buy multiple 24-hour child tickets
- This ticket does not cover regional trains to and from Amsterdam Schiphol airport