Visit the inside of the Alcazar and discover the fascinating history of this ancient fortress and palace. Marvel at the rich collection of armours and weapons and swords of the National Army museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Starting time 1:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admire the beauty of the Alcazar, designed in the 16th century
- Learn about the history of the building and its importance during the Spanish civil war
- Visit the most important rooms in the National Army Museum
- Entrance to Alcazar: theNational Army Museum
- Local guide
- Bilingual guide: simultaneously Spanish and English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Zocodover Square at 1:30 PM Near the yellow post box, look for your guide with a white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- ª This tour can be bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Large items and bags must be left in a locker room.
- Food is not allowed inside.