Join a personal small group tour that blends historical wineries, some of the best wine and regional food in Australia, breathtaking scenery and the people that make the Barossa Valley a truly world-class region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from Adelaide CBD and Glenelg accommodations.
- Experience the beautiful Barossa with wine tastings at 4 world class wineries
- Indulge yourself with a sumptuous Weighbridge Platter and taste locally sourced foods
- Travel through the most picturesque scenery in the Barossa Valley, with plenty of opportunities to capture the moments
- Enjoy your day with pre-arranged pick-up from your accommodation in Adelaide CBD or Glenelg
- Join a small group of 20 people max and a company with 30 years' experience in Barossa Valley touring
- Wine tastings
- Pick-up and drop off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Pick-up at your accommodation or a pre-arranged point in Adelaide or Glenelg is available - please include your accommodation details or preferred pick-up location when making the booking. Your local operator will contact you and confirm at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- A great vegetarian regional plate option during lunch is also available - please request at the time of making the booking.