Berat, known as the city of 'one thousand windows', is a treasure of Albanian history, culture and a testament to the country’s tradition and religious harmony. Prepare to be amazed during this full day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up at hotel starts 30-60 minutes before departure.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.