Visit the tallest building and one of the largest aquariums on Earth, saving with this combo ticket. Get breathtaking views of Dubai from Burj Khalifa's 124th and 125th floors, and come face to face with rare sharks and sea life at Dubai Aquarium.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You must visit the Burj Khalifa during your selected time slot. Make your way to the Burj Khalifa (At the Top - Will Call counter) to receive your ticket for the Dubai Aquarium if you want to go to the aquarium first. You can visit the Aquarium at any time during the day you booked as long as you have exchanged your ticket at the Burj Khalifa Will Call counter first. The Dubai Aquarium opening hours are as follows: Sunday-Wednesday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Thursday-Saturday 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM. Last admission is 1 hour before closing. The Dubai Aquarium is located on the ground level, and the Underwater Zoo is on level 2 of the Dubai Mall. Walk through the aquarium tunnel at ground level, and then take the escalator up to visit the underwater zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Both tickets must be used on the same day
- You must go to the Burj Khalifa at your selected time slot. Please go to the ticket counter in time for your visit
- Due to high demand your chosen time slot may not be available. If this happens, you'll be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
- Your visit to the aquarium can be taken at any time on the same day
- Dubai Aquarium opening hours: Sunday-Wednesday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Thursday-Saturday 10:00 AM - 00:00 AM. Last admission one hour before closing
- Please note that the offer is not available during prime operating hours at the Burj Khalifa
- Infants aged 0-3 are free of charge and don't require a ticket
- Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
- This ticket does not include food or drinks at any of the locations