Skip the long lines to Seville’s Alcazar on a 1,5-hour guided tour, and journey through the history of one of Spain’s most exquisite buildings. Learn about the Almohad era, and the great kings of Spain that took up residence behind its walls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 69 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card