Skip the lines and enjoy the incredible views of Dubai from the 124th, 125th, and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa. Access exclusive observation decks and enjoy personalized attention.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express elevators
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher for a ticket in advance at the "At The Top" counter on the lower ground level of Dubai Mall. The Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to Dubai Mall is on the right hand side. Alternatively, take the Metro to Burj Khalifa Metro Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
- A maximum of 50 people are allowed on the observation deck at any given time
- There may be a queue for the observation deck exhibits
- During the month of Ramadan, food, and beverages will not be served as part of the experience until Iftar (the evening meal at sunset)
- If you would like to see the spectacular fountain show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot
- Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1 & 1:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 & 2 PM
- Evening Shows: (Every 30 minutes)
- Daily: 6-11 PM
- You can stay for approximately 1.5 hours at the attraction
- The sunset time slots guarantee that you will reach level 148 by sunset