Hear the true story of Sisi and experience the opulent lifestyle of Habsburgs on a guided tour of the Hofburg Palace complex, including the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments, courtyards and gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Raiffeisen Bank, Michaelerplatz 3, 1010 Vienna (48.208338, 16.366696). It's a white building with a green-grey marble facade, the inscription "Raiffeisen Bank Wien" in gold, and 4 columns at the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You should arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early, as latecomers won't be able to join the group or receive a refund.
- Our group tours are only in 1 language. Select your preferred language when booking.
- There will be a maximum of 25 participants.
- This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.
- There is no luggage storage for bags etc. Pets are not allowed.
- Skip-the-line tickets to Hofburg include timed entry so you don't have to wait in line for your tickets. Admission is for the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments.
- Be aware that the corridors in the Sisi Museum are narrow, so you will need to stay close to the guide.
- Admission to the Gardens is for free parts of the courtyards, Heldenplatz and Burggarten. In case of extreme weather conditions, visiting the outdoor areas may be restricted but the tour will continue as planned. The gardens are not green or lit up in winter, so it’s best to book a morning tour. The gardens are most beautiful in spring, summer & autumn