You will get information about the Jewish history in Latvia from 17th century till now. The tour includes visits to the Old Choral Synagogue, the former ghetto territory and the old Jewish cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at the Smile Line office at the House of the Black Heads, Townhall Square, 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Please specify the language of the tour when booking
- Tours in French, Spanish, Italian, etc. can be provided if booked at least 3 days in advance