Set off on an adventure-filled day trip from Faro and get ready to discover some picturesque locations. Head to Benagil Cave, Marinha Beach, the 7 Hanging Valleys Trail, and the Algar Seco Caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet next to the restaurant called O seu Cafe, which is next to the Pipeline Surf Shop. Spot your friendly guide easily at the meeting point with a logoed white or black t-shirt featuring "Xtours Algarve".In addition to that, be on the lookout for a silver van, which will also serve as a recognizable marker for your adventure with us.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Water shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This is not a boat tour. We explore the stunning coastal areas on foot, ensuring an intimate and up-close experience.
- New regulations have restricted access inside the Benagil Cave. Unfortunately, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddles, and Bodyboards are no longer allowed inside.
- Please make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, as we'll be covering various scenic spots on this tour.
- To ensure a punctual departure, we kindly request that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- The tour is designed to go ahead as scheduled under most weather conditions.
- However, in the rare event of extreme rain or storms, for safety reasons, the tour will likely be canceled.
- Please be assured that cloudy or slightly colder days will not disrupt your tour experience.