More than a million people a year visit the home of Guinness, and most agree that it’s a high point of a trip to Dublin. Take a self-guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse, learn all about world-famous Guinness Stout, and enjoy a complimentary pint.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your activity at the Guinness Storehouse. There is a free car park around the corner next to the old Hopstore, on Crane Street, but spaces are limited.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- By purchasing these tickets you agree to only visit if you and your group are all in good health, symptom-free and have not had contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 infection within the last two weeks. Please check here for symptoms: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/covid19/symptoms/overview/
- By purchasing these tickets you're confirming that if anyone in your group has been to or come from overseas recently, you have been complying with the latest COVID-19 governmental travel advice: https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/75d92-covid-19-travel-advice/