Explore the unique rock formations of the island of Bonaire, home to over 400 caves, on a guided trip from Kralendijk. Make your way through two dry caves and snorkel in a freshwater wet cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, Spanish
- Pickup included
- For cruise ship passengers, your guide will welcome you with your first name or last name on a sign in front of the cruise ship exit/enter gate.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Hotel or apartment guests: Please provide us with the name of your hotel or apartment and address. Please meet your guide at the reception or lobby if you are at a hotel. If you are staying at an apartment or guest house, please provide your full address, and if your apartment has a name, please provide the name as well.
- Cruise Ship guests: Your guide will welcome you with your first name or last name on a sign in front of the cruise ship exit/enter gate where your ship is docked. As you walk away from your boat, you will be approaching a security checkpoint gate. When you exit the gate, walk straight forward, look straight ahead, and see a sign saying Internet bookings.
- Please Note: If your tour starts at 08:30, your guide will pick you up 15 minutes (08:15) before the start of your tour.
- Very IMPORTANT: If you don't see your guide with your name, please stay at the gate of your ship and do not walk away and look for your guide; let your guide look for you.