See Rome's most famous attractions at night and discover what most tourists miss with a local guide. See the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Campo de' Fiori Square and much more under the moonlight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Piazza di Spagna on the right side of the steps watching them from the Fountain in the middle of the square. Look for a yellow sign with TOURIKS written on it. Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour involves a lot of walking
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. If canceled you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- This tour will not enter the Pantheon